Raiderlink TTU: How to Access RaiderlinkTTU at Texas Tech 2022
Raiderlink TTU is your internet-based grounds association with the interface you to the assets you really want in your job at Texas Tech University.
Note: Raiderlink TTU entry gives admittance to Registrar assets like class enlistment and reviewing, TechMail, declarations, your leave status, Transportation and Parking Services, and significantly more. It is the one spot to go for all of your on and off-grounds needs.
The most effective method to sign into Raiderlink TTU
To sign into Texas Tech Raiderlink TTU entry,
- Explore to portal.texastech.edu.
- Enter your ttu Raiderlink TTU username.
- Enter secret word.
- Then, at that point, click on the blue “Sign In” button to sign in.
Guarantee you sign in with ttu\Raiderlink TTU username or ttuhsc\eRaider username or your @ttu.edu email address.
The most effective method to set up another Raiderlink TTU account
YourRaiderlink TTU account is your Texas Tech University electronic ID. It is a solitary username and secret word for use in getting to most assets at TTU to which you should sign in electronically.
Assuming that you are a TTU understudy, you probably have an Raiderlink TTU account as of now, as records are created naturally founded on you having an alliance with the college. Utilize the arrangement code gave to you to set up the record.
On the off chance that you don’t have a set-up code, check your non-Texas Tech email account(s) for a message from email@example.com or from the Texas Tech staff part who physically approved your record or reach IT Help Central who can resend your code to you. Have a go at examining your garbage/spam envelope on the off chance that it isn’t in your inbox.
In the event that you were unable to find a set-up code, your record might be now set up. Have a go at following the “Failed to remember Password” cycle to have a go at setting another secret key.
To set up your eRaider account,
- Peruse to eraider.ttu.edu and click Set-Up Account. Type the mentioned data and snap Confirm.
- The eRaider arrangement screen will request contact data which may be utilized to assist you with reseting the secret key from now on or to alarm you of record action. Determine a contact telephone number and an other email address, and afterward click Continue. You should determine a contact telephone number to continue.
- The eRaider framework will send confirmation codes to the contact sources that you indicated in the past advance. Check the telephone you determined and your other email record to find the code(s) shipped off you. Type the code(s) into the fitting fields on the eRaider arrangement screen and snap Continue. Type a secret key of your decision which adjusts to the prerequisites. Then, at that point, click Continue.
- You won’t be given the secret key once more, so type a secret word that you can recollect. Audit and endorse your data for accommodation. Click Complete Account Set-Up. Account arrangement is presently finished. Sit tight as long as 30 minutes for your record to be finished. In the wake of holding up 30 minutes, you ought to have the option to sign in and access eRaider-validated administrations.
Step by step instructions to reset your eRaider secret phrase
What do you do in the event that you fail to remember your eRaider secret phrase?
- On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea about your present secret key, peruse to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click the Forgot Password button.
- Type your eRaider username and date of birth. Then, at that point, click Continue.
- If your TechID and additionally your Social Security number (SSN) is on record in the eRaider framework, you will be provoked to enter one of them. Type either your TechID or SSN. Then, at that point, click Continue.
- To confirm your personality, the eRaider framework will send a confirmation code to the contact telephone number that you determined in your eRaider account. Pick Text Message to have a confirmation code sent in a SMS instant message or Voice Call to get the check code in a mechanized voice call. Then, at that point, click Continue when you are prepared for the code to be sent.
In the event that you decided “Instant message” in the past advance, search for another approaching instant message with the accompanying phrasing: Your eRaider brief access code will be: CODE https://eraider.ttu.edu/code.aspx?verify=CODE.
- In the event that you decided “Voice Call” in the past advance, you will get a call with the accompanying phrasing: Use this code to change your secret word: CODE.
- Type the code that you got data the field named “Enter Code.” Then, click Verify.
- Type the new secret key that you wish to use into the two fields. Then, at that point, click Set Password.
- Your eRaider secret word has been changed. It might require as long as five minutes for the secret word to work on all eRaider-validated administrations. In the event that your secret key was terminated, it might require as long as two hours to recover full admittance to some IT administrations like Raiderlink TTU and Blackboard TTU.
- Step by step instructions to get your eRaider username
- Peruse to eraider.ttu.edu and click Forgot Username.
- Complete the accompanying data, and afterward click Continue.
- Lawful First Name: your first name
- Legitimate Last Name: your last name
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy): your date of birth
- To confirm your character, the eRaider framework will send a confirmation code to the contact telephone number you determined in your eRaider account. Pick Text Message to have the code sent in a SMS instant message or Voice Call to get the code in a mechanized voice call.
- Click Continue when you are prepared for the code to be sent.
- In the event that you decided “Instant message” in Step 3, check your cell phone for an instant message.
- In the event that you decided “Voice Call” in Step 3, you will get a call.
- Type the code that you got into the field marked “Enter Code”. Then, at that point, click Verify.
- Your eRaider username will be shown.
- Assuming you forgot your username:
Go to the eRaider site and select “Failed to remember Username?”
Fill in the right distinguishing proof data and you will be given your username. Assuming that you want further help with your eRaider username and secret word, reach IT Help Central at 742-HELP (742-4357).
What is Raiderlink TTU?
Raiderlink TTU is your internet based grounds association. It gives class enlistment, monetary administrations, grounds schedule, grounds declarations, web indexes, nearby weather conditions conjectures, and connections to numerous other University administrations.
What is eRaider?
Your eRaider account is your TTU electronic distinguishing proof. So your eRaider is a solitary username and secret phrase that is expected to get to numerous assets at TTU including Raiderlink TTU.
Your eRaider account permits you to get to your TechMail (email), access the Internet, access Raiderlink TTU, sign up for processing short courses, exploit web based preparing, make an individual site, download free programming, and significantly more.
How would I get the Texas Tech official email address?
Outlook.com is important for Texas Tech University’s Office 365 membership. It drives the authority ttu.edu email administration known as TechMail. TechMail is accessible free of charge to TTUS and TTU workforce, staff, and understudies.
How would I enlist for classes utilizing Raiderlink TTU?
Go to the Raiderlink TTU site. Click on the “TTU MyTech” tab, and under “Deal with My Enrollment”, click “Enlistment”.
How would I see my records?
Official and Unofficial records are accessible to understudies at Texas Tech University. To get to an informal TTU record: Log into Raiderlink TTU and click on the MyTech tab. Select Manage My Enrollment > Transcript > Unofficial Transcript – View Online.